Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Babies, Babies, Babies

I got inspired to do a blog of Chad and my life, by Michelle and John Vrana, my cousins. I thought it was so neat that they were doing this on themselves. Since they lived so far off it was nice to be able to look in on them from time to time. Especially when they found out they were pregnant with my little cousin miller.

So now I will keep everyone updated and informed about chad and I and our baby that is on the way. As most of you know I found out about 3 weeks ago that I was pregnant. It was one of the happiest days of both of our lives's. We have been trying for so long and I have had somethings wrong with me that I didn't think I would ever get pregnant. I can't explain to you how it feels to know you are pregnant. When that nurse walked in and showed me positive on the piece of paper, my heart exploded with happiness, I started crying my eyes out and thanking God. Without him none of this would have been possible. My child is truly a blessing from God and I will thank him every day even when I feel like poo.

Morning sickness has finally kicked in the last 4 days and I have felt so ill and not able to eat much. I try not to complain to much about it because I'm so happy to be pregnant. My husband has been so sweet and loving and understanding. I thank god for him to, even when we have our down moments which couples tend to do from time to time but I would not change anything for the world. Chad has already started rubbing my stomach and talking to the baby. As most of you know from my blog on Facebook, our child is the size of a raspberry this week and is forming eyes, lips, ears and nose. Its heart is already beating 150 beats a minute. That is so awesome.

Also as most of you know my sister is pregnant too. This is so awesome to me. We are two months apart and our kids can grow up together. She has been having some problems with her pregnancy so keep her in your prayers. Hopefully soon, I will be able to post some pictures of us both.

Tomorrow I go for my first ultrasound, so Ill hopefully have some wonderful news about my experience.

3 comments:

The Vranas said...

Good luck with your ultrasound tomorrow! I'm so happy you've decided to blog. It's such a great way for everyone to keep up with you, but it's also a great way to document it for yourself.

Anonymous said...

This is to cool..i will keep up all the way! Blessings to you, Chad and that sweet little one:)

ChadandRachelGroves said...

Yeah it is..Im glad I decided to do this..Hopefully I can spruce my page up soon.